Whoever doesn't rank pizza as one of their top 3 favourite dishes in the world is a liar. FACT. You can't say no to pizza, no matter whether it comes from a fancy wood fired pizza oven in your garden or your local takeaway, pizza is made of dreams. I have made pizza dough many times - and I will share my favourite recipe with you one day but today we're talking a quick pizza fix. Like, half an hour and it's all in your belly kind of quick. You might say getting a rolled pizza dough is cheating but finding a damn good rolled pizza dough is close to an art!
- 1 Tesco round pizza dough (this one is delicious!)
- 1 box of passata with herbs & garlic
- 1 mozzarella (sliced)
- 8 cherry or plum tomatoes of choice
- 3 slices of Parma ham
- a handful of fresh rocket
- 1/2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar
1. Roll out the dough and pierce it with a fork in several places. 2. Spread a few tablespoons of passata on the dough and add all your ingredients. 3. Put in a pre-heated over to 180 degrees for 25 minutes. 4. Spritz a few drops of Balsamic vinegar & serve!
DetailsPrep time: 5Cook time: Total time: 30Yield: 1 pizza
I hope you've enjoyed this super easy & quick recipe!
What are your favourite pizza toppings?